Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby Chick


Okay, so I didn't take this picture. I haven't even seen the new baby chick yet. My mom sent me this photo in the mail and it made me laugh. My parents have two chickens, one is a very large red and green rooster, your typical looking rooster. The other is a guinea hen, they are super tiny. Jenny went out the the coop one day and found that one of the hen's eggs had hatched, and this little guy was the result. I think he's uber cute, but what really makes me laugh is the background in the photo. I know those are my dad's hands, and that green coat is his barn coat, but in the background is their bedroom dresser. LOL. They brought the chick inside for its photoshoot! Bet it never counted on the celebrity treatment. :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

This made me laugh because I can totally see your parents bringing in some animal from the barn just to take it's picture. I love your parents!