Saturday, July 21, 2007

Noobie Blogger


I'm quite excited to be entering into the world of blogging. For those of you who enter into my world, be warned. This blog will consists primarily of me search for a job, my forays into the world of knitting, and my family, which right now consists of my hubby Steve, my hamster hammie ham, and my two geckos- girl gecko and boy gecko.


We've just packed up and moved from the flatness that is central Ohio, to New Jersey which is if nothing else, much greener. I think it will be a beautiful place to live.


Today we went on the search for a new car for Steve, he has his heart set on a Audi A4, so we spent some time test driving, and man does the Audi have a smooth ride. We also drove a Jetta which kind of felt like manuvering a cardboard box after the Audi. So hopefully we will have something new to drive in soon. Then the honda will be all mine to use and abuse.


Other things we're looking forward to in the next month are visits with family and friends. Soon I will be going Maine, which is exciting, but I will be there visiting my friend Jess and her family which makes it outta this world exciting, I can't wait. You will definately hear more about that later. My parents, and my sister will hopefully be traveling to visit us here in Jersey soon too, so they will get to see the highlights of the Garden State. We'll keep you updated about our new digs and our adventures.


2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so excited you started this! Love the picture of Hammy...your names are the best. Can't wait to see you and Steve too if he can get time off.

Jess said...

ok poke poke I know you had a job interview how did it go? Despite how boring you may think your life is inquiring mind want to hear about it...think of your self as your own personal reporter:) or historian:)