Monday, November 3, 2008

Okay, since Jess officially tagged me and challenged me to blog. I'll take a break from emailing my student's parents and do this!!

Question and Answer Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. Here are the questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Where is your significant other? office
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? talented
5. Your father? energetic
6. Your favorite thing? cuddling
7. Your dream last night? nothing
8. Your dream/goal? to be challenged
9. The room you’re in? Living room
10. Your hobby? being happy
11. Your fear? children
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? satisfied
13. Where were you last night? office
14. What you’re not? angry
15. One of your wish-list items? travel
16. Where you grew up? the mitten state
17. The last thing you did? class
18. What are you wearing? sweater
19. Your TV? SNL
20. Your pet? Not enough
21. Your computer? vital
22. Your mood? excited/frustrated
23. Missing someone? big time
24. Your car? cleanish
25. Something you’re not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? Borders
27. Your summer? Anticipated
28. Love someone? endlessly
29. Your favorite color? orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
31. Last time you cried? months

Whew, that was fun! I managed to procrastinate just a little longer from either planning classes for someone else or avoiding doing me own homework. Can't wait to vote tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so proud of you!! Now if I could just get you to post more often:) Love your answers they made me laugh. Thanks.